Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hockey is hard.


I can't skate. I've never handled a puck. I've never played a single game of Ice Hockey in my entire life. I haven't played an organized sport since I was in grade school. I have no gear to really speak up except a cheap stick I picked up to mess around on the street with. It's been some time since I've had a regular workout program.

With all of that, I think I've got my work cut out for me. I can only get better from here!

My goal with this blog is to keep a record of my progress, my thoughts, my inspirations, my motivation. I hope to keep this going for as long as I'm in the sport in any facet.

So pull up a chair, take a load off, laugh at my failures and injuries, for there shall be many I'm sure, give some advice where you might be able to, and generally enjoy the ride. I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment