Monday, March 15, 2010

Caps Art/Story Book

I've finally finished my 2D Design project. While it's not 100% as great as it could be, it's good for what time I had to invest in the project. I think the text could have been a bit more inspired and the innards layout could likely be tweaked a bit for a nicer look, but on the whole I'm proud of it as a change of pace piece that I really put a lot of time and thought into. From start to finish I had a lot of fun and stress with this project. Now that it's over I'm looking forward to hearing the critique on it and moving on to my next project.

The photos to follow show the entire project as it's supposed to be viewed in sequence. Enjoy!










2 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks amazing!

    I like the way it folds out, giving a bit of a story of the game, along with creating a nice 9 panel image. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bud!

    It got a really positive reception during critique today. I was pretty much the only one being critical of the project. On the whole though I really think it all works even with a few things not fully realized because of time constraints!

    Going to try and break my hockey art kick for the sake of doing something a bit different. Don't expect that to be for too long though, I have too much fun creating artwork based off this wonderful sport!

    ReplyDelete