Saturday, March 6, 2010

Project Update


I've gone back and redone one of the images from my project. I'm thinking that the ones I've done previously will end up being for the school project where these will end up as solitary pieces.

I was also able to get in touch with Eric Fehr about signing the piece, who said he would gladly sign it, even asking if I wouldn't mind making one for him as well. I'll be busting my butt to finish the ones with the boys in them by Monday morning and get down to Kettler for the morning skate. The singles will just be mounted on plain backgrounds and hopefully, I can get them out to the community for auction to support Caps charities.

My wife and I will also be attending the Caps game Monday! Can't wait! See you in Section 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment